hello plz do somthing about this :D

Go down

hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by BLOODYKILLER on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:12 pm

hello we were playing me today in rust and [TESLA]Shadow was joining and leaving so he can get the shop bug and when after like 2 min he bought like 4 jetpack and bombs and most of the players left. also he do cold blooded glitch in last stand and spec glitch plz do somthing about it Rolling Eyes flower
avatar
BLOODYKILLER
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 110
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 21
Location : HELL

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by Heatproof on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Yep, he has been doing this to get free suicide bombs and jets, this is the third time in three games he has done this is the past three days we told him to stop but he wont.

Heatproof
Baby
Baby

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-12-13
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by [WzM]raptor LTU on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:16 pm

you are bicth you are motherfucker go learn english and then come and rust dont have bombs and that guy he dont want to get shop bug he want too get max cash (5000) and he will get baned i thing


thumbs up if you agreee

(in want server he was swe or uk on on uk there is no bombs )

[WzM]raptor LTU
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by Heatproof on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:38 pm

It was on the uk server, and yes there are bombs.

Heatproof
Baby
Baby

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-12-13
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by [WzM]Pintinhas on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 pm

First. Raptor Respect Players hhere.
Second. Rust in UK have jets and bombs
Third. No proofs = nothing to punish

_________________
Delta so... we are 36 or 40? Very Happy ahah


[WzM]Delta wrote: lol nice sig bitch


"[WzM]Delta" was kicked from the server by "[WzM]Pintinhas" (This TeamSpeak isnt for BITCHES)

[WzM]Pintinhas
Active
Active

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by [WzM]BaDShoT on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:24 pm

[WzM]Pintinhas wrote:First. Raptor Respect Players hhere.
Second. Rust in UK have jets and bombs
Third. No proofs = nothing to punish

No Comment.

_________________
Eagles Don't Play With Birds.
avatar
[WzM]BaDShoT
Active
Active

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 22
Location : United Arab Emirates

https://www.facebook.com/S6ooF

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by [WzM]raptor LTU on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 pm

soryy but cold bloded glitch and last man glitch who are they Question

[WzM]raptor LTU
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by [WzM]Pintinhas on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:15 pm

someone MH him? and he bought Cold?

_________________
Delta so... we are 36 or 40? Very Happy ahah


[WzM]Delta wrote: lol nice sig bitch


"[WzM]Delta" was kicked from the server by "[WzM]Pintinhas" (This TeamSpeak isnt for BITCHES)

[WzM]Pintinhas
Active
Active

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:42 am

BLOODYKILLER wrote:hello we were playing me today in rust and [TESLA]Shadow was joining and leaving so he can get the shop bug and when after like 2 min he bought like 4 jetpack and bombs and most of the players left. also he do cold blooded glitch in last stand and spec glitch plz do somthing about it Rolling Eyes flower
Player banned .. and i will bann everyone that make same thing

[WzM]raptor LTU wrote:you are bicth you are motherfucker go learn english and then come and rust dont have bombs and that guy he dont want to get shop bug he want too get max cash (5000) and he will get baned i thing


thumbs up if you agreee

(in want server he was swe or uk on on uk there is no bombs )

Raptor thats no way to talk to NO ONE next time think before you post... you said to other players to go learn english but i think you should learn it yourself too.. DONT EVER CALL MF to other player


Last edited by [WzM]Carpe on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 187
Join date : 2011-05-07
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by [WzM]Goon on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 am

[WzM]Carpe wrote:
BLOODYKILLER wrote:hello we were playing me today in rust and [TESLA]Shadow was joining and leaving so he can get the shop bug and when after like 2 min he bought like 4 jetpack and bombs and most of the players left. also he do cold blooded glitch in last stand and spec glitch plz do somthing about it Rolling Eyes flower
Player banned .. and i will bann everyone that make same thing

[WzM]raptor LTU wrote:you are bicth you are motherfucker go learn english and then come and rust dont have bombs and that guy he dont want to get shop bug he want too get max cash (5000) and he will get baned i thing


thumbs up if you agreee

(in want server he was swe or uk on on uk there is no bombs )

Raptor thats no way to talk to NO ONE next time think before you post... you said to other players to go learn english but i think you should learn it yourself too.. DONT EVER CALL MF to other player

agreed.
that is the reason carpe is clan manager <3

_________________
The One Behind You

If you liked this post, Thumbs up!

______________________________

avatar
[WzM]Goon
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by [WzM]BaDShoT on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 am

[WzM]Goon wrote:
[WzM]Carpe wrote:
BLOODYKILLER wrote:hello we were playing me today in rust and [TESLA]Shadow was joining and leaving so he can get the shop bug and when after like 2 min he bought like 4 jetpack and bombs and most of the players left. also he do cold blooded glitch in last stand and spec glitch plz do somthing about it Rolling Eyes flower
Player banned .. and i will bann everyone that make same thing

[WzM]raptor LTU wrote:you are bicth you are motherfucker go learn english and then come and rust dont have bombs and that guy he dont want to get shop bug he want too get max cash (5000) and he will get baned i thing


thumbs up if you agreee

(in want server he was swe or uk on on uk there is no bombs )

Raptor thats no way to talk to NO ONE next time think before you post... you said to other players to go learn english but i think you should learn it yourself too.. DONT EVER CALL MF to other player

agreed.
that is the reason carpe is clan manager <3

Goon, dude go to the middle of the subject, u want a lolipop -.- ? gtfo from here lol!

+1 Carpe
-1 Raptor

_________________
Eagles Don't Play With Birds.
avatar
[WzM]BaDShoT
Active
Active

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 22
Location : United Arab Emirates

https://www.facebook.com/S6ooF

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by BLOODYKILLER on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:04 am

[WzM]Carpe wrote:
BLOODYKILLER wrote:hello we were playing me today in rust and [TESLA]Shadow was joining and leaving so he can get the shop bug and when after like 2 min he bought like 4 jetpack and bombs and most of the players left. also he do cold blooded glitch in last stand and spec glitch plz do somthing about it Rolling Eyes flower
Player banned .. and i will bann everyone that make same thing

[WzM]raptor LTU wrote:you are bicth you are motherfucker go learn english and then come and rust dont have bombs and that guy he dont want to get shop bug he want too get max cash (5000) and he will get baned i thing


thumbs up if you agreee

(in want server he was swe or uk on on uk there is no bombs )

Raptor thats no way to talk to NO ONE next time think before you post... you said to other players to go learn english but i think you should learn it yourself too.. DONT EVER CALL MF to other player
thank you carpe cheers
avatar
BLOODYKILLER
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 110
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 21
Location : HELL

Back to top Go down

Re: hello plz do somthing about this :D

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum