rage against admins powa

Go down

rage against admins powa

Post by Zombie player on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 am

Hi everybody,
I will try to explain why your server starts to be less.
I play often on your server, is a good server, BUT when admins use always !mh is really annoying!!! Mad
Today in-game I start zombie, zombie kill all humans except 2 humans (!mh humans...). They run, and when I cut them I die imediately, I launched flash grenades -> no effect!! Moreover one use AC130 with zombie around him... And too one human die and use mh again...
After one [WzM] human was killed, he !mh him, after 2 minutes there were 2 additional humans and I left your mod.

So explain me: -is a new mod?
-is abuse admins?
-god mod king ?
Every map one admin !mh him, is really annoying.
I read your rules admin :-5. Any abuse of Make Human (!mh) command or any other else command will result in admin rights demotion, so dont use it every round or too many times per round.

-6. Don't be selfish use make human (!mh) to give riots or make other players humans , but dont forget about rule5.
BAN me if you want but is a real problem for normal player! And plz aswer!

Zombie player
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Re: rage against admins powa

Post by [WzM]samirtju on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:35 am

I dont know what you mean with 'server starts to be less' because when I try to connect I often wait more then 10min...

[WzM]samirtju
Baby
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombie player on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:51 am

I told that admins are boring when they use mh command all the time...I dont speak about connection.

Zombie player
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Zombie player wrote:Hi everybody,
I play often on your server, is a good server, BUT when admins use always !mh is really annoying!!! Mad
Today in-game I start zombie, zombie kill all humans except 2 humans (!mh humans...). They run, and when I cut them I die imediately, I launched flash grenades -> no effect!! Moreover one use AC130 with zombie around him... And too one human die and use mh again...
After one [WzM] human was killed, he !mh him, after 2 minutes there were 2 additional humans and I left your mod.

-is abuse admins?
-god mod king ?
I read your rules admin :-5. Any abuse of Make Human (!mh) command or any other else command will result in admin rights demotion, so dont use it every round or too many times per round.

-6. Don't be selfish use make human (!mh) to give riots or make other players humans , but dont forget about rule5.

"silentdeath" this server dont run over your rules No .. the only thing you know to do in this server is whine -.- Embarassed you are 1 of the 10% of players against the !mh i can understand that ... but mh is restricted to the oldest and more trusted members of the clan.. we try to be fair and give fun to everyone (except the annoying players you included Mad ) infact those are the players we dont want in server. Personally i use mh for other players 99% u rarely watch me mh myself after die. And i know who is using mh and how they are using it how many times per rounds i know everything and i dont need you come to forum and say it !
About king god mode king you were talking about me i use it once a week or less and you saw me using it today ! ive put 6 or 7 players in king god mode king in rust before nuke and i have more fun in watch that in 5 min then make 1000 kills in one map...
So you have 2 options from now on or you keep playing and STFU or choose another server to play cause i dont want spoiled kids crying in any WzM server and forum Exclamation
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Pal Hunter on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:14 pm

[WzM]Carpe wrote:

-is abuse admins?
-god mod king ?

"silentdeath" this server dont run over your rules No .. the only thing you know to do in this server is whine -.- Embarassed you are 1 of the 10% of players against the !mh i can understand that ... but mh is restricted to the oldest and more trusted members of the clan.. we try to be fair and give fun to everyone (except the annoying players you included Mad ) infact those are the players we dont want in server. Personally i use mh for other players 99% u rarely watch me mh myself after die. And i know who is using mh and how they are using it how many times per rounds i know everything and i dont need you come to forum and say it !
About king god mode king you were talking about me i use it once a week or less and you saw me using it today ! ive put 6 or 7 players in king god mode king in rust before nuke and i have more fun in watch that in 5 min then make 1000 kills in one map...
So you have 2 options from now on or you keep playing and STFU or choose another server to play cause i dont want spoiled kids crying in any WzM server and forum Exclamation

Carpe 1 : 0 Silentdeath cheers

i Want To Talk
i Want To Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatproof on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:38 pm

[WzM]Carpe wrote:

-is abuse admins?
-god mod king ?

+1

Heatproof
Baby
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Smokey on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:57 am

[WzM]Pal Hunter wrote:
[WzM]Carpe wrote:

-is abuse admins?
-god mod king ?

Carpe 1 : 0 Silentdeath cheers
LOL Pal FUNNY SHIT LMAO
[WzM]Smokey
i Want To Talk
i Want To Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Smokey on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:01 am

-is abuse admins?
-god mod king ?

What you mean by normal player??? you're not normal for so not a normal player!!!! you're the stone in my shoe so if u dont like GTFO i was a "normal" player for almost one year!!! so dont cry no more kid have fun if u can, if u dont just leave!!!!
[WzM]Smokey
i Want To Talk
i Want To Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombie player on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:53 am

I read your reply.
You understand why I think is not fair.
I'm not a kid, I dont cry for nothing, I just think that mh is not fair, you are not happy about my post and I understand really!
In other games I was highadmin but I dont use special cmd for to be better than other... you will say "It's your choice"!
Ps : I call normal players one player who isn't admin....SO DONT TO BE AGRESSIVE! I insult nobody in my post!
[WzM]Carpe, I spoke about Pal Hunter,Xerses i don't know if you mh him...
But understand if this cmd is use sometimes only I haven't problem against, but in fact this it is used everytime.
"you are 1 of the 10% of players against the !mh" maybe or maybe not because not all players know this cmd and when they see it they cry too "cheater"!
A forum is here for discuss of problems of admins and PLAYERS.
Last, you ask me about a choice : left or stay and shut up : If I want to say something, I say it(is not cry baby), and you know that wzm server is the most sucessful, and when I go on any server I wish only "have fun".
So if you dont want to see me on your server use other cmd as mh!
Cordially *Silentdeath*

Zombie player
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Nathaniel on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:46 am

I was normal player for about or more than one year, so I know what you mean ''zombie''. Admins and admins which can use 'mh' don't notice anything bad in it, because they don't see it from player view. Player must be a zombie, but admin after died automatically 'mh' yourself each time killed. Maybe now, because of admin rules there are not many rule breaking admins on the server.

And you shouldn't say to anyone leave or stay, because all players will do the same. Remember why you're still admins? Because of players! Tolerate their problems and try to solve that, by trying to do that less than before.

[WzM]Nathaniel
Active
Active

http://www.worldstreetgamers.dbv.pl

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:58 am

Zombie player wrote:I read your reply.
You understand why I think is not fair.
I'm not a kid, I dont cry for nothing, I just think that mh is not fair, you are not happy about my post and I understand really!
In other games I was highadmin but I dont use special cmd for to be better than other... you will say "It's your choice"!
Ps : I call normal players one player who isn't admin....SO DONT TO BE AGRESSIVE! I insult nobody in my post!
[WzM]Carpe, I spoke about Pal Hunter,Xerses i don't know if you mh him...
But understand if this cmd is use sometimes only I haven't problem against, but in fact this it is used everytime.
"you are 1 of the 10% of players against the !mh" maybe or maybe not because not all players know this cmd and when they see it they cry too "cheater"!
A forum is here for discuss of problems of admins and PLAYERS.
Last, you ask me about a choice : left or stay and shut up : If I want to say something, I say it(is not cry baby), and you know that wzm server is the most sucessful, and when I go on any server I wish only "have fun".
So if you dont want to see me on your server use other cmd as mh!
Cordially *Silentdeath*
really did you add something new in this reply ? that u didnt post in the first topic ?
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down