Mr. Blahboy

Go down

Mr. Blahboy

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Well this cool player had the epic idea of use the name [WzM]Defend with Xerxes xuid in the server ?! i ask who he were, his final answer was im pipo brother.. then i ban him (xerxes xuid), and i permban his xuid ... another prototype of hacker Neutral dear god please help these poor souls
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr. Blahboy

Post by blahboy on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 pm

The other day Pipo, the Egypt fag was boasting his fabulous skills of hacking and what not. He's just some fag script kiddie...

I was quite amazed how easy it was to copy someone's Xuid... I found a source code on converting your MAC address to the XUID, I just edited a little, recompiled it. Then, I just used some XUID finder software, found xerxes's XUID and converted it into a MAC address. Then I overlapped his MAC address with mine.

Sorry man, I'm living in social isolation and have too much spare time in my hands... so I ought to do something pathetic to let time fly by Very Happy
Don't worry man, I'm not going to ddos the shit out of this server or anything, I'm going to ... blend in?
blahboy
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Smokey on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:04 pm

all i can say is that you´re not blending in, u´re using the damn thing has if there was no tomorrow! guess what that is just going to put u at pipo's level! is not funny for people like me that actually tried hard to get in clan and be admin!!! all i can say is stop doing it or u'll just end up being another anoying fuck wich we have to deal with!!! i thought u were cool but i guess i was wrong about u! prove me wrong!!!!
[WzM]Smokey
i Want To Talk
i Want To Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Smokey on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:21 pm

and another thing i know for a fact that u are being helped by pipo!!! you are allways talking to him and he´s allways saying dont do this dont do that... yup i guess u´re just another joke that we'll have to deal with!!!!
[WzM]Smokey
i Want To Talk
i Want To Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Defend on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Okay WTF WHO USED MY NAME #$?%# AND WHO DA FUCK IS PIPO "Sorry For my Bad Lang." ... @@

[WzM]Defend
Noob
Noob

https://www.facebook.com/DaGroun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum