|WzM| !!!!

Go down

|WzM| !!!!

Post by PAS_STAN on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 am

I want to join your clan but Delta does not permit that says you can not, I asked him once said that I did not but then again asked, so the delta to hurt me, I still hate the beast, I made ​​friends with the delta, he is my friend, the beast angry at me because I tie it to a server dying for no reason and every time I zombie, sorry beast Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad if something is not written by excuse
avatar
PAS_STAN
Active
Active

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Ukrainian

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM]Pintinhas on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:52 am

you not the only who hate beast Neutral

_________________
Delta so... we are 36 or 40? Very Happy ahah


[WzM]Delta wrote: lol nice sig bitch


"[WzM]Delta" was kicked from the server by "[WzM]Pintinhas" (This TeamSpeak isnt for BITCHES)

[WzM]Pintinhas
Active
Active

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM]TheBeast on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 am

I don't even know whether to laugh or cry...
You are one of the most annoying people in the server and if I ban you are just going to crash the server so as another way of punishing you I've chosen to make you zombie, forever. Don't even try to get into the clan, we don't need annoying noobs in here... Just get lost.

And you can be put on the same list pintinhas so stfu! Razz

[WzM]TheBeast
Active
Active

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM] eRRoR on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:04 am

We don't need Annoying Noobs. But an Annoying Orange is ok. Hey! Its me Very Happy
avatar
[WzM] eRRoR
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 26
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by blahboy on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:27 am

Dude please stop using a translator or something... Also you don't have to cry and make a thread about it telling everyone, OMG HE DOESN'T LIKE BOO HOO. Holy shit... Keep it to yourself thanks.

You earn someone's respect not beg and cry for it. THANKS! Very Happy
avatar
blahboy
Active
Active

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-12-19
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM]Delta on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:29 pm

1. who the hell are you?. i am not your friend and i dont know you lol
2. your app failed on number of reasons. mainly cause your new and dont understand english every well.
3. STOP ANNOYING ME.

_________________
xfire off?. need me? pm me.

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 519
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 43
Location : England

http://zombie.forumotion.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by PAS_STAN on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:03 pm

I did not say that I hate beast, I say that the beast hates me


Last edited by PAS_TOL on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
PAS_STAN
Active
Active

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Ukrainian

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM]onebullet on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 pm

listen first learn how to spell right then come here and bitch about your problems

_________________
all i need is a single bullet bitch
avatar
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : israel

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by PAS_STAN on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:09 pm

I created this topic to apologize to the delta and the beast, I apologize for noobs!! you post is not understood Very Happy
avatar
PAS_STAN
Active
Active

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Ukrainian

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM]BaDShoT on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:11 pm

PAS_TOL wrote:I want to join your clan but Delta does not permit that says you can not, I asked him once said that I did not but then again asked, so the delta to hurt me, I still hate the beast, I made ​​friends with the delta, he is my friend, the beast angry at me because I tie it to a server dying for no reason and every time I zombie, sorry beast Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad if something is not written by excuse

I did not say that I hate beast, I said that I did not hate the beast
then,, what part of "I still hate the beast" i didnt understand ? nice try =) Fail. like always. ;D!
avatar
[WzM]BaDShoT
Active
Active

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 22
Location : United Arab Emirates

https://www.facebook.com/S6ooF

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM] BlackSnow on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:53 am

I don't need drugs to relax anymore....I've got you guys... cuz you crack me up with these threads lol!
avatar
[WzM] BlackSnow
Active
Active

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 27
Location : Hrastnik, Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM]onebullet on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:05 am

BlackSnow wrote:I don't need drugs to relax anymore....I've got you guys... cuz you crack me up with these threads lol!
affraid affraid give me some!!
avatar
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : israel

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM] BlackSnow on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 am

onebullet wrote:
BlackSnow wrote:I don't need drugs to relax anymore....I've got you guys... cuz you crack me up with these threads lol!
affraid affraid give me some!!

No can do. What am I gonna feed my cat with then? Don't think it likes dust bunnies...that much..
avatar
[WzM] BlackSnow
Active
Active

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 27
Location : Hrastnik, Slovenia

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM]onebullet on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:17 am

BlackSnow wrote:
onebullet wrote:
BlackSnow wrote:I don't need drugs to relax anymore....I've got you guys... cuz you crack me up with these threads lol!
affraid affraid give me some!!

No can do. What am I gonna feed my cat with then? Don't think it likes dust bunnies...that much..
fuu then i dont like you any more! (i like you only when u give me drugs Very Happy)
avatar
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : israel

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM]Pintinhas on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:24 am

Delta wrote:1. who the hell are you?. i am not your friend and i dont know you lol
2. your app failed on number of reasons. mainly cause your new and dont understand english every well.
3. STOP ANNOYING ME.

he can stop... but I CANT Very Happy mhauauhahuahuauhu

[WzM]Pintinhas
Active
Active

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM]TheBeast on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:06 am

So tempting to give delta this code with your guid in it :d

[WzM]TheBeast
Active
Active

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM] eRRoR on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:29 am

TheBeast wrote:So tempting to give delta this code with your guid in it :d

Thats really friendly of you Very Happy You're pear ^^

edit: Pear is cool

avatar
[WzM] eRRoR
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-05-25
Age : 26
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by PAS_STAN on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Please The beast remove from me the eternal zombie, forgive me please
avatar
PAS_STAN
Active
Active

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Ukrainian

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM] Dutchman on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:27 pm

You Suck lol!
If Delta says no, it's no
Don't pm me to let you in i have no such authority lol!
avatar
[WzM] Dutchman
i Want To Talk
i Want To Talk

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 23
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by PAS_STAN on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 am

I well know English language, I am simple having used the translator,
Not to do errors Exclamation
avatar
PAS_STAN
Active
Active

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Ukrainian

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM]TheBeast on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 am

Buhaha, the worst lie I ever heard. I'll put it simple to you, in your own language - koorvya mat and don't come back until she died.

[WzM]TheBeast
Active
Active

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by PAS_STAN on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 am

the beast I to those have addressed as to the person and you such as an animal,
Clearly why ти such, delta good and the beast the malicious
avatar
PAS_STAN
Active
Active

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Ukrainian

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by [WzM]Delta on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:53 am

PAS_TOL wrote:the beast I to those have addressed as to the person and you such as an animal,
Clearly why ти such, delta good and the beast the malicious

lol translated english lol

_________________
xfire off?. need me? pm me.

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 519
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 43
Location : England

http://zombie.forumotion.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by PAS_STAN on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 am

delta good, and the beast does not want to me will forgive
lol translated english lol
avatar
PAS_STAN
Active
Active

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Ukrainian

Back to top Go down

Re: |WzM| !!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum