Delta, BeaST read this

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Delta, BeaST read this

Post by pipolord on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:31 pm

i answered all of u wz out 1 single insult and that is the different between me and u Razz
pipolord
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by _Ac!D_ on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Stop to spend attention to him guys .... when he reads your commentaries he sits in front of his monitor and masturbate because he believes that hes an important person and every wzm is speakink about him. Just dont take care and dont give any attention to this noob, he have no friends ingame, no frineds in real life and i believe he already has no penis Very Happy

completly agreed . and pipo thats you on your profile photo ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy : D , would explain much .....i speak only for myself , U THINK I CARE about your doing ???? :DDDD
_Ac!D_
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM] eRRoR on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:34 pm

pipo wrote:

loool i believe that i'm important person.. becz guys like u talking about me ?!!!!
who u think u are? u just guys dont have any authority in real life trying to get fake one ...and about me even i dont wanna talk about my personal life but u should know i'm 19 years old and have under my command around 120 employees yea its my dad factory to say the truth but who care? .....and about my friends i see u all having this problem becz all of u speak about it even some one at wzm he said "i didn't do any thing in xmass becz i dont have any one to hang out wz ".....but we here in egypt every one have 500 friend at least Shocked i swear i forget their names Very Happy u can ask romy

eRRoR write:

.... mh .... nobody gives a fuck on this Very Happy
.... in egypt everyone have 500 friends .... i watched TV-News last year .... there was no egyptian with 500 friends .... so .... stfu .... get a life .... for attention crying kid .... haha .... who cares about your dad .... stupid fact xD .... and the best is:

"....u just guys dont have any authority in real life trying to get fake one...." -> Who faked authority? Who cloned 5-6 GUIDs to get attention? Funny Very Happy Pls tell me if you get a brain. I will give a cake to you. You owned yourself in your own sentence Very Happy
[WzM] eRRoR
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by pipolord on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:02 pm

[WzM] eRRoR wrote:pipo wrote:

loool i believe that i'm important person.. becz guys like u talking about me ?!!!!
who u think u are? u just guys dont have any authority in real life trying to get fake one ...and about me even i dont wanna talk about my personal life but u should know i'm 19 years old and have under my command around 120 employees yea its my dad factory to say the truth but who care? .....and about my friends i see u all having this problem becz all of u speak about it even some one at wzm he said "i didn't do any thing in xmass becz i dont have any one to hang out wz ".....but we here in egypt every one have 500 friend at least Shocked i swear i forget their names Very Happy u can ask romy

eRRoR write:

.... in egypt everyone have 500 friends .... i watched TV-News last year .... there was no egyptian with 500 friends .... so .... stfu .... get a life .... for attention crying kid .... haha .... who cares about your dad .... stupid fact xD .... and the best is:

"....u just guys dont have any authority in real life trying to get fake one...." -> Who faked authority? Who cloned 5-6 GUIDs to get attention? Funny Very Happy Pls tell me if you get a brain. I will give a cake to you. You owned yourself in your own sentence Very Happy

bla bla bla
u didn't understand my words
pipolord
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM] eRRoR on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 pm

pipolord wrote:
[WzM] eRRoR wrote:pipo wrote:

eRRoR write:

bla bla bla
u didn't understand my words

I did. Like everybody can see and read, little angry kid. Get a life noob Very Happy You tell us facts that are only unimportant and you lie to us because youhave no arguments Very Happy
[WzM] eRRoR
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:54 am

pipolord wrote:
[WzM] eRRoR wrote:
Carpe wrote:
Gr3enGoon wrote:everyday i see billions of bans in aiw, and this becouse what?
becouse guys with no life spend all the free time that he have to study and make something on his life, making hacks that after 2 months dont will be used for nothing.
so pipo go do something on your life and stop with this nonsense.
Pipo even a 13 years old kid can own you lol!

Stop to spend attention to him guys .... when he reads your commentaries he sits in front of his monitor and masturbate because he believes that hes an important person and every wzm is speakink about him. Just dont take care and dont give any attention to this noob, he have no friends ingame, no frineds in real life and i believe he already has no penis Very Happy

lol im sure you will bunkrupt your father soon! thats what all spoiled kids do !!! you have 500 friends and you forgot their names ? weird!! cause i have more then 500 friends and i know all their names !? want me to start ? Delta; Romy; Goon; Ac!d; Beast, TheGhost etc etc etc .... ohhh wait this is online only! *_* lol!
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by _Ac!D_ on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:24 am

https://imgfast.net/users/3114/15/32/48/avatars/62-39.jpg ... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...his face say please give me a punch elephant

Last edited by _Ac!D_ on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
_Ac!D_
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Pintinhas on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 am

Really Acid ? Can i punch you Very Happy

[WzM]Delta wrote: lol nice sig bitch

"[WzM]Delta" was kicked from the server by "[WzM]Pintinhas" (This TeamSpeak isnt for BITCHES)

[WzM]Pintinhas
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by _Ac!D_ on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 am

Pintinhas wrote:Really Acid ? Can i punch you Very Happy

u re that dumb?
_Ac!D_
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:12 am

_Ac!D_ wrote:https://imgfast.net/users/3114/15/32/48/avatars/62-39.jpg ... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...his face say please give me a punch elephant
Hell yeah right in the nose... his luck is ...I dont hit in childs
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Pintinhas on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:59 am

_Ac!D_ wrote:
Pintinhas wrote:Really Acid ? Can i punch you Very Happy

u re that dumb?

Really you calling me Dumb? <.< Bitch i dont believe you forgot me Neutral

[WzM]Pintinhas
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by _Ac!D_ on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:15 pm

didnt forget you , still call you dumb Very Happy
_Ac!D_
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Pintinhas on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:17 am

_Ac!D_ wrote:didnt forget you , still call you dumb Very Happy

Fuu u acid i will call camhor bounce bounce

[WzM]Pintinhas
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM] Dutchman on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:59 am

Conceirning the pipo fact, i would like to announce that pipo has agreed to get rid of all the xuids as this is not between him and the entire clan but this is just annoyance that got out of hand and now everyone seems to be on their period. So lets just unban @19470 ( or whatever pipos number is) and all stop bitching about this. cheers
[WzM] Dutchman
i Want To Talk
i Want To Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by SMF on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Looks like somebody needs a subnet ban.

SMF
i Want To Talk
i Want To Talk

http://blue-horizon-net.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down