Delta, BeaST read this

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Delta, BeaST read this

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Ronaldo was playing all night with my Xuid please bann my xuid till further notice
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Re: Delta, BeaST read this

Post by [WzM]Delta on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:00 am

now he faked my guid. so i shut down b3.

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

http://zombie.forumotion.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM] Omega on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 am

lol he's a hack pro Razz
[WzM] Omega
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]TheGhost on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:59 am

Ronaldo is pipo from Egypt he said that when i joined yesterday in beast server he fucked up every thing need tool or bot to ban his ip but he keep changing it and about xuid clone tool it is exist that guy just cloned carpe xuid and i don't have rights to access this page this page,this error appear to me every time i try to post alteriw topic or link from alteriw.
[WzM]TheGhost
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:04 am

|WzM| Omega wrote:lol he's a hack pro Razz
by pro you mean download a tool an copy a xuid yes he is pro.. for me he is just another spoiled kid with a mental disease that need psychologycal treatment. that never had to work to have something.. has he said to me "my father buy me anything "

Last edited by Carpe on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:07 am

So dont give him too much atention cause thats what he want
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by pipolord on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:52 am

random comment from random guy didn't even get high school education ...and liar i said my father denied to give me money for games i have car worth every thing u have ....and about ppl loves u so we try to be u i could do that hack long time ago but i didn't becz i didn't wanna ruin server which i love it but becz u cross the line wz me alot of times wz out even insult u 1 time .and if u so smart to know how i hacked ur account even its wrong totally why didn't u discover way to ban me and get ur account back its even easier than joining ur server at rush hours
pipolord
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by blahboy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:21 pm

What did he just say?
blahboy
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:31 am

pipolord wrote:random comment from random guy didn't even get high school education ...and liar i said my father denied to give me money for games i have car worth every thing u have ....and about ppl loves u so we try to be u i could do that hack long time ago but i didn't becz i didn't wanna ruin server which i love it but becz u cross the line wz me alot of times wz out even insult u 1 time .and if u so smart to know how i hacked ur account even its wrong totally why didn't u discover way to ban me and get ur account back its even easier than joining ur server at rush hours
Gotta suck beeing a frustated spoiled kid with no friends in real life or online ( YOU´RE NO HACKER pirat :YOU DOWNLOAD OTHERS PEOPLE WORK Sad ) 10 min in GOOGLE and i know more then YOU bom !! About myself no im not a liar Smile and i know exactly kind of kid you are ! im no rich kid that never had to work to have something in life! my father never gave me nothing , everything i have was due to MY WORK ! So im not rich but I am HAPPY Very Happy and i have alot of friends live and online thanks for asking cheers
You used AIMBOT (thats for weaks) confused Thats a CHEAT your punishment is PERMBAN and why i cant insult you are you a princess queen ?? Yes i can and i will FUCK YOU ASSHOLE lol!
.. you look for problems where people try to have fun so im not the bad guy here .. farao now go back to your sarcophagus where you never should leaved farao
So if you have anymore fucking problems with me go masturbate with 6 fingers afro

Last edited by Carpe on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Delta on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:10 pm

well said Carpe Very Happy

Last edited by Delta on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Nathaniel on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Even gained warn from him lol, good admin. What about calling it "desperation"? Ffs, that's what happen when kids got free time.
[WzM]Nathaniel
Active
Active

http://www.worldstreetgamers.dbv.pl

Back to top Go down

Post by pipolord on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Carpe wrote:
pipolord wrote:random comment from random guy didn't even get high school education ...and liar i said my father denied to give me money for games i have car worth every thing u have ....and about ppl loves u so we try to be u i could do that hack long time ago but i didn't becz i didn't wanna ruin server which i love it but becz u cross the line wz me alot of times wz out even insult u 1 time .and if u so smart to know how i hacked ur account even its wrong totally why didn't u discover way to ban me and get ur account back its even easier than joining ur server at rush hours
Gotta suck beeing a frustated spoiled kid with no friends in real life or online ( YOU´RE NO HACKER pirat :YOU DOWNLOAD OTHERS PEOPLE WORK Sad ) 10 min in GOOGLE and i know more then YOU bom !! About myself no im not a liar Smile and i know exactly kind of kid you are ! im no rich kid that never had to work to have something in life! my father never gave me nothing , everything i have was due to MY WORK ! So im not rich but I am HAPPY Very Happy and i have alot of friends live and online thanks for asking cheers
You used AIMBOT (thats for weaks) confused Thats a CHEAT your punishment is PERMBAN and why i cant insult you are you a princess queen ?? Yes i can and i will FUCK YOU ASSHOLE lol!
.. you look for problems where people try to have fun so im not the bad guy here .. farao now go back to your sarcophagus where you never should leaved farao
So if you have anymore fucking problems with me go masturbate with 6 fingers afro

your mom helped u to type this right?Very Happy good for u any way ...now u happy? type ur next insult message to me while i get server rcon password
fyi only gays who talking about their personal life .so i wont answer about ur personal insults ...and nice trick delta Very Happy and sorry for messing wz ur server Embarassed
pipolord
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:17 pm

pipolord wrote:
Carpe wrote:

your mom helped u to type this right?Very Happy good for u any way ...now u happy? type ur next insult message to me while i get server rcon password
fyi only gays who talking about their personal life .so i wont answer about ur personal insults ...and nice trick delta Very Happy and sorry for messing wz ur server Embarassed
No gay in the opposite of you i dont need my mother or my father... ohhh and BTW next time you use my Xuid try dont died alot cause last time u droped my ratio and skill .. i banned you 23 times from server tonight
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Delta on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 pm

pipolord wrote:

just you let you know i emailed your isp with all your ip's your using and informing them of your abuse. it wasn't a trick. kiddo. dealt with little kiddies like you
many of times and your easy to get rid off. also thanks for adding to log. informing us on forum of what u done. smart move lol

subbject :
Delta, BeaST read this

Poster :
pipolord

IP address for this post :
41.34.19.13 [ host-41.34.19.13.tedata.net ]

Posted :
Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 2:32

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by pipolord on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:50 am

Delta wrote:
pipolord wrote:

just you let you know i emailed your isp with all your ip's your using and informing them of your abuse. it wasn't a trick. kiddo. dealt with little kiddies like you
many of times and your easy to get rid off. also thanks for adding to log. informing us on forum of what u done. smart move lol

subbject :
Delta, BeaST read this

Poster :
pipolord

41.34.19.13 [ host-41.34.19.13.tedata.net ]

Posted :
Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 2:32

with out being post if u asked me about my last ip i would give it to you boss

Poster :
Delta
86.29.85.231 [host-86.29.85.231.NTL Infrastructure - TESCO]

pipolord
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Goon on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:46 am

everyday i see billions of bans in aiw, and this becouse what?
becouse guys with no life spend all the free time that he have to study and make something on his life, making hacks that after 2 months dont will be used for nothing.
so pipo go do something on your life and stop with this nonsense.
[WzM]Goon
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Carpe on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:10 am

Gr3enGoon wrote:everyday i see billions of bans in aiw, and this becouse what?
becouse guys with no life spend all the free time that he have to study and make something on his life, making hacks that after 2 months dont will be used for nothing.
Pipo even a 13 years old kid can own you lol!
[WzM]Carpe
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM] eRRoR on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:36 am

Carpe wrote:

Stop to spend attention to him guys .... when he reads your commentaries he sits in front of his monitor and masturbate because he believes that hes an important person and every wzm is speakink about him. Just dont take care and dont give any attention to this noob, he have no friends ingame, no frineds in real life and i believe he already has no penis Very Happy
[WzM] eRRoR
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Delta on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:10 pm

pipolord wrote:
with out being post if u asked me about my last ip i would give it to you boss

Poster :
Delta
86.29.85.231 [host-86.29.85.231.NTL Infrastructure - TESCO]

thats the ip for server. everybody knows it. wow u this dumb in real life ?

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM] Omega on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Pipo .....

[WzM] Omega
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM]Pintinhas on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 am

Well guys just a few words... Fuuu Pipo Get a Life and stop rule10 please...

and second... who the fuck is Pipo?Lool i only know is a guy with no life... trying to be important but i not " will talk about you " ... soo.... All WzM wont talk about you the " Hacker " will be " The Dumbass " or The Hacker who spend 1year looking for a xuid clone <.< and failed

[WzM]Pintinhas
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by pipolord on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:58 pm

nice words from some one mh him self in front of me 5 times in one game ....just go do ur home work
pipolord
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by pipolord on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:08 pm

[WzM] eRRoR wrote:
Carpe wrote:

Stop to spend attention to him guys .... when he reads your commentaries he sits in front of his monitor and masturbate because he believes that hes an important person and every wzm is speakink about him. Just dont take care and dont give any attention to this noob, he have no friends ingame, no frineds in real life and i believe he already has no penis Very Happy

loool i believe that i'm important person.. becz guys like u talking about me ?!!!!
who u think u are? u just guys dont have any authority in real life trying to get fake one ...and about me even i dont wanna talk about my personal life but u should know i'm 19 years old and have under my command around 120 employees yea its my dad factory to say the truth but who care? .....and about my friends i see u all having this problem becz all of u speak about it even some one at wzm he said "i didn't do any thing in xmass becz i dont have any one to hang out wz ".....but we here in egypt every one have 500 friend at least Shocked i swear i forget their names Very Happy u can ask romy

Last edited by pipolord on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
pipolord
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by pipolord on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:10 pm

|WzM| Omega wrote:Pipo .....

thanx omega but really i'm not beautiful as this kid Razz
pipolord
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by pipolord on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Pintinhas wrote:Well guys just a few words... Fuuu Pipo Get a Life and stop rule10 please...

and second... who the fuck is Pipo?Lool i only know is a guy with no life... trying to be important but i not " will talk about you " ... soo.... All WzM wont talk about you the " Hacker " will be " The Dumbass " or The Hacker who spend 1year looking for a xuid clone <.< and failed

who said i'm hacker?? and thanx for insult me u think i cant do the same to u
but i'm not raffish like u Very Happy ...anf i wanna play in ur server i have 2 internet connection Shocked and alot of computers so i dont need xuid clone at all Razz
pipolord
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next