MINECRAFT SERVER RESET.

Go down

MINECRAFT SERVER RESET.

Post by [WzM]Delta on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:47 am

i reset the server and worlds. me and blacksnow. will be admins. everybody else will be removed. we want it so people build on what they find and not given free.
its more fun. we will build a city on what we find.

_________________
xfire off?. need me? pm me.

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 519
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 43
Location : England

http://zombie.forumotion.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: MINECRAFT SERVER RESET.

Post by [WzM] Toxic on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 am

shame i cant join...

_________________
avatar
[WzM] Toxic
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-04-15
Age : 88
Location : Candyland , New Weed City

http://www.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MINECRAFT SERVER RESET.

Post by [WzM]Delta on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:48 am

Toxic wrote:shame i cant join...

why?

_________________
xfire off?. need me? pm me.

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 519
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 43
Location : England

http://zombie.forumotion.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: MINECRAFT SERVER RESET.

Post by [WzM] Toxic on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:09 pm

u know..
my connection sucks
i lag..
takes about 5 - 10 seconds to respond to anything i do (chat , punch wood )
and then i get dced whit error " Connection lost "
its my internet. :/
i think i cant play untill u set the server as middle east

_________________
avatar
[WzM] Toxic
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-04-15
Age : 88
Location : Candyland , New Weed City

http://www.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MINECRAFT SERVER RESET.

Post by [WzM]onebullet on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:36 pm

no way that other ppl will be admins?
and btw i removed the game but i cant find a decent download so if anyone can send me a link plz do
avatar
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : israel

Back to top Go down

Re: MINECRAFT SERVER RESET.

Post by [WzM]Delta on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:18 pm

onebullet wrote:no way that other ppl will be admins?
and btw i removed the game but i cant find a decent download so if anyone can send me a link plz do

no just me and black snow now. but u can still he mod.

_________________
xfire off?. need me? pm me.

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 519
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 43
Location : England

http://zombie.forumotion.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: MINECRAFT SERVER RESET.

Post by [WzM]Delta on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Delta wrote:
onebullet wrote:no way that other ppl will be admins?
and btw i removed the game but i cant find a decent download so if anyone can send me a link plz do

no just me and black snow now. but u can still he mod. u can blame ameers for it. he was so annoying. this why we did this

_________________
xfire off?. need me? pm me.

[WzM]Delta
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 519
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 43
Location : England

http://zombie.forumotion.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: MINECRAFT SERVER RESET.

Post by [WzM]onebullet on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:50 am

Delta wrote:
Delta wrote:
onebullet wrote:no way that other ppl will be admins?
and btw i removed the game but i cant find a decent download so if anyone can send me a link plz do

no just me and black snow now. but u can still he mod. u can blame ameers for it. he was so annoying. this why we did this
mod like moderator? and if it is then i wanna be plz my name is 0nebullet not guymatan anymore
avatar
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Posts : 285
Join date : 2011-05-08
Location : israel

Back to top Go down

Re: MINECRAFT SERVER RESET.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum