Optic killer wall hacker or no (all admins say what do you think about that video)

Go down

Optic killer wall hacker or no (all admins say what do you think about that video)

Post by [WzM]TheGhost on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnctNiVLe3A
first watch in full hd when the game ended map vote started and when that happened all players have black screen i just record it fast you can see the kill cam and the hit inside cross hair. what i think he has wh. tell me what do you think about it
[WzM]TheGhost
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Re: Optic killer wall hacker or no (all admins say what do you think about that video)

Post by [WzM] Omega on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:36 am

LOL first idea came to me was nightvision .. but when i put the video in full window it was

obviously wallhack ....
[WzM] Omega
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Re: Optic killer wall hacker or no (all admins say what do you think about that video)

Post by [WzM]onebullet on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:26 am

yea wallhack for sure
[WzM]onebullet
Stalker
Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by samirtju on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Lol wtf? how he can see u? Obviously wh.

samirtju
i Want To Talk
i Want To Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by [WzM] BlackSnow on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 pm

If you concentrate only on the video moment, everyone would say it's wallhack, however if you think about the moments before the black screen appeared, he could have been standing right in front of the zombie and aiming at him, expecting to do just that in black screen.
But put that theory as a side note, since it was you who got shot you probably know where you were standing and what's the actual possibility some1 can kill you there.
[WzM] BlackSnow
Active
Active

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum